We all desire to work in a perfect world. Unfortunately, we live in a NOT PERFECT WORLD.
So what can we do? We can:
- Get upset
- Make excuses
- Not deliver our best work
- _________ (fill in the blank)
OR, we can:
- Use the imperfections as a challenge
- Find solutions
- Make the best of our situation
- Control what we can control
- Keep pushing and striving for “better” stuff
- Accept the reality in front of us
- Do our best
- Fight for excellence
- Figure it out
A Perfect World does not exist. It never will. If we’re waiting on perfect world to arrive, we are going to be sadly disappointed.
Today, use your challenges to motivate yourself and your time. Find a way to make the most of what you have in front of you and create your best art – or the best art possible. How you approach these issues will dictate the culture and the mood around our teams, our art, and our opportunities.