Everyone is a little scared right now.
I know for a lot of us we are wondering what to do next.
Regardless of the decision prayer, worship, and the bible will impact people in this season.
Further, there is a high probability you are going to have to trust your online services as the solution for your church over the next few weeks. Here are some practical next steps:
01. If you are having church this weekend, ask people to start joining you during the time you WILL have service online for a prayer meeting that starts on Monday. Meaning, if you are doing to have a 9 AM online service, you should have a 9 AM prayer meeting starting on Monday.
02. If you are not having church this weekend, start a prayer service TOMORROW!
03. Include worship if you can. Even if it is simply acoustic, allow people to connect with God this way.
04. Have a short message to inspire and comfort people.
05. Invite everyone to join.
06. Get your team to start sharing graphics and communicating now.
07. Keep reminding people they can join us online instead of coming to a gathering.
Another reminder, people are deeper in their feelings than Drake right now, so speak to the emotions they have. Talk about comfort, fear, provision, anxiety, wisdom, the things they are desperate for in this season.
You #GET2 remove the mystery of ONLINE CHURCH by playing offense, not defense.
Start today and remember Presence over perfection.