Today HUSTLE is the topic on the 4th most popular post from 2011. This is one of my personal favorites. We don’t get to control everything in our worlds, but we do have the responsibility to control what we can control…no matter what. Hope you enjoy.
There are so many variables in our lives that we can’t control – things like weather, nature, or other people’s actions or intentions. But there is something that we have total control over…how we do our work. We have control over what we do, how invested we are in what we do, and how we prioritize our time. We control how hard we work, when we rest, and how much prep we put into our project. We control our hustle.
- Hustle is a mentality.
- Hustle is not just our work ethic, it’s our approach to how we work.
- Hustle makes us do things others simply refuse to engage.
- Hustle is not mystic, hustle is practical.
- Hustle takes prioritizing and delegating.
- Hustle requires doing the hard work; the work that moves good to great.
- Hustle is going the extra extra mile.
- Hustle is the streets and the office.
- Hustle is being prepared so we have options.
- Hustle is getting to work, not having to work.
- Hustle is not based on salary, title, or resources.
- Hustle doesn’t allow excuses.
- Hustle doesn’t understand “can’t”.
- Hustle is setting other people up to win.
- Hustle is clearing obstacles, not allowing them to keep you from your goal.
- Hustle is the last 10% when 90% would do just fine.
- Hustle is the last tweak that most people wouldn’t notice.
- Hustle is going with your gut when you know it won’t be popular.
- Hustle is following that voice that says ‘this is crazy’.
- Hustle is getting up no matter how many times you’re knocked down.
- Hustle can’t stop.
We need your hustle. If you don’t hustle, we can’t be all that we’re intended to be.