There are some really crazy things we do around Easter marketing that are killing us!
- We don’t market because “everyone is already coming.” WHAT? That is the EXACT time to market. Put fuel on a lit fire rather than trying to rub sticks together to make a fire start. Maximize the natural momentum you have!
- If you have to choose, choose digital.
- Make sure you know your next step.
- Don’t talk about yourself, talk about the user.
- Highlight the fun but remember that’s not the story. I can go to a better petting zoo, buy my own popsicle, and get a picture with a bunny at the mall. ALL great stuff, but add on’s not the main event.
- TELL ME A STORY!
Also, I had the chance to do this video with the team at ARC a few years ago…check it out.
ARC Hangout: Easter Part 3 – Marketing Strategies — Word-of-mouth is certainly the best marketing, but what can you do as a church to help fuel the word-of-mouth, and to make sure they have something to talk about as we approach Easter? Check out this ARC Hangout with Michael Smith and Stephen Brewster (a 16-year veteran Creative Arts Pastor) for this valuable conversation.
Posted by Association of Related Churches ARC on Friday, March 24, 2017